Parnell Heritage Journals
Fascinating Records of Auckland’s First Suburb
Journal Issue 1 Includes:
– Forward by C.K. Stead
– Local hitching post dating from 1870’s
– Henry Matthew Nation, the first Mayor of Parnell
– Arthur Astin, WWI veteran and Museum stonemason
– Te Rauparaha’s internment on the Domain
Parnell Heritage Greeting Cards
Mail Order Instructions
To buy journals and cards, please email firstname.lastname@example.org giving your name, postal address and the item/quantities required.
Please pay online to: 06 0237 0114081-00, using your surname + ‘Journal’ as reference. Cheques can be made out to “Parnell Heritage” and mailed to PO Box 37100, Parnell, 1151.
– Set of Journals 1 to 5: $20
– Single Journal: $10ea
– Journal 6: $15ea
– Pack of 4 Cards with envelopes: $10
– Individual Cards with envelopes: $3ea
– Please add $3.50 for postage
Also Journals may be bought at Paper Plus, 213 Parnell Road, or the White Heron Dairy, 64 Gladstone Road, Parnell.